By using this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
What Safar Publications collects
The data Safar Publications collects from you and your use of this website may or may not be ‘personal data’ as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. In particular, Safar Publications collects the following data from you and your use of this website:
Information you provide
We collect, process and use information, including ‘personal data’, that you provide or make available to us when accessing or using our website. Examples of such information includes:
* the information you enter in the checkout such as your address, name, email address, telephone number;
Purposes for which Safar Publications collects, uses and/or discloses the information
Safar Publications collects, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your relationship with Safar Publications including informing or updating you about new products and changes to existing products, and also dealing with or responding to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
- To provide targeted marketing and advertisements via the email using third party applications such as MailChimp.
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to monitor and analyse how you use the website, to improve and/or to enhance your user experience;
- To respond to legal processes or to comply generally with any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (and any applicable rules, codes of practice or guidelines), including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law or assisting in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and
Retention of Information
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
Safar Publications makes reasonable security arrangements designed to protect, prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. However, you understand that the transmission of information via the Internet and the storing of electronic information is not completely secure. Although Safar Publications will do its best to protect your personal data, Safar Publications cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website or stored by us.
Your Privacy when accessing Third Party content and resources
Amendments to this Policy
Safar Publications may make such amendments to this Policy as Safar Publications may in its discretion deem fit from time to time. You further agree that if you continue to use and/or access the website and/or Service after being notified of such amendments to this Policy, such use and/or access shall constitute an affirmative: (i) acknowledgement by you of this Policy and its amendments; and (ii) agreement by you to give the consents set out in this Policy.
If you have any queries or comments on this Policy or the use of your personal data, please contact Safar Publications’s data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org